Breaking

How To Make Money On Amazon free course to learn about amazon

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

How to create a Gmail account for blogging?

 How to create a Gmail account for blogging? 

The first step to creating a blog or website on Blogger.com is to have a Gmail account. You must have a Gmail account to join them. We will first create a Gmail account on this blog and then on the NAB blog we will see how you can register on Blogger. They can see that if I go to google.com, you will find a button here. But you can if you already have an account

Here we will show you how to create a Gmail account so you will get a button and all you have to do is click. 

 

and click on My Self then create your Google Account in front of you. This will be known and first you have to enter your first time here, then in last you have to write.


Come to me and tell me below or you can call and inside the number I was told that you can use the number from zero to nine and also here dot com would put an end to this terrorism and put your data. 

And again, when I clicked on the Next button, I saw that it was not available again, so I broke it and made it, 

because as long as your website address is not proper. you can do it in another way. Here you can see that I have changed the username. Now I can't reply to Advertisement.com with a smile and then I write the password here again.


After re-typing the password, you will press the next button. When you press the next button, you will go to the next page.

 One by one you must have heard the fear that after you have entered your account a mobile number of mine you have to click on the next button which you guys will click on the next button then you can see it. 



There is an interview fiction code. You must have entered your mobile number tracker station code which you have to enter here. I have received the call. I will do it here. You also have to enter the quote size. I have to press that I will boycott you too

So this setting will come in front of you. You can write your recovery email address. If you already have a mail address, even if you don't write it, there is no problem because it is an option. Will write and I would write a date of birth here then you guys will send here that you are in mail family

If you click here, you will see the privacy condition in front of you. After deleting it, you have to come   scroll down and click on the Agree button. You will click on the Come button. 

People will create an account and you can see that I am logged into my account. If I click here you can see it. 

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ........... Will do so so that those who are not will also be able to benefit from it.

For more next blog page. Thank u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment